Blockchain Application Testing
Blockchain technologies could boost the global economy by US$1.76 trillion by 2030 by raising tracking, tracing & trust levels — PwC’s report.
Blockchain is the fastest-growing skill and possesses the potential to transform the ways industries operate. As this technology offers massive innovative solutions, most reputed companies are switching to this distributed-ledger technology. From the healthcare sector to the supply chain, insurance, finance, and much more, blockchain technology is leaving its footprints everywhere.
Blockchain technology is a decentralized approach, a time-stamped series of immutable records managed by a group of computers instead of a central authority.
Leverage our Blockchain Application Testing services to validate and enhance your blockchain-based application’s speed, performance, stability, and scalability.
Blockchain ApplicationTesting Services
- Functional testing/smart contracts testing: Functional testing is one type of testing that evaluates several functional parts of the Blockchain, such as smart contracts, balances, and previous and current transaction details.
- API testing: API testing for a blockchain application helps ensure effective communication between the client/business party network and the blockchain node. It ensures that the API response is error-free and securely transfers the transaction data.
- Integration Testing: Blockchain is an ecosystem consisting of various connected interfaces and components. It’s important to ensure that all these different interfaces integrate consistently and that there are no disconnects. Integration testing will help to ensure that all interfaces are syncing well with each other and have the correct response time.
- Peer/Node Testing: Since blockchain functions through network nodes using authentication protocols, it’s important to run node tests to ensure that most nodes approve the block for its validity. Therefore, it is important to check all heterogeneous nodes independently.
- Performance testing: Load/performance testing is also crucial to check how Blockchain application performs in production and under specific workloads and network conditions and suggests the methods of fine-tuning the system.
- Security Testing: Shared ledger and node are the most important aspects of the security of a blockchain application. Security testing of a blockchain application will test the access, authentication, security hash, wallet signature method, and private keys. It will help to identify loopholes and misconfiguration, which leads to security threats to the data.
Blockchain Testing Tools Expertise
This platform tests web3 integrations, smart contracts, APIs, and other blockchain technologies.
This framework is known for its relatively easy integration because it is developed around the pytest framework.
Truffle combines a development environment, testing frameworks, and asset pipelines. It leverages Ethereum logic and is helpful when teams are releasing distributed applications.
Embark aims to make testing smart contacts as easy as possible. This is done by allowing developers or testers to choose the features that make the most sense when building or testing decentralized apps.
This tool allows testers to test transactions executed and APIs in the coincident environment.
It is the most-used library for testing Ethereum contracts locally and helps to compile a contract, deploy it, determine its cost, and debug it locally.
Hyperledger Composer supports three types of testing in blockchain applications: interactive, automated unit, and system testing.
Corda Testing Tools
Corda has a built-in testing feature to help with contract and flow tests and running integration and load tests.
The top industries that implemented Blockchain technology
- Banking and financial services
- Identity Management
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Media and entertainment
- Supply Chains
- Government Operations